The walking enthusiasts dream; Both Bannister Creek and Adenia Park at your front door. In a quiet “Way”; this family size home is perfectly positioned at Nature’s edge attracting both serenity and privacy. This property boasts plenty of space for extra vehicles or boats and was originally purchased for the ability to be able to stow the Beloved Caravan.
This well maintained, low maintenance home will suit a growing family or could also become your perfect place to downsize too.
• Four bedrooms; Main bedroom with walk in robe
• Modern stylish upgraded Kitchen; Double pantry, Gas cooking
• Formal lounge area
• Evaporative Air Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans in all Bedrooms
• Patio Outdoor area
• Solar Panels x 6, 1.5kw & Solar Hot Water System
• Abundant fruit trees include; Lemon, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Orange, Lime, Curry and Bay Leaf
• Riverton Primary school catchment area
• 768sqm Block (approx.)
For more information regarding this home and the amazing benefits of living in Riverton, call your Local Area Specialist (and Resident), Sharmaine Sanders; 27 years of Real Estate experience.