Loaded with surprises, this fully renovated family sized home features spacious living areas, large bedrooms and good sized entertainment areas. Plus a fantastic freestanding, multipurpose Home Office or Cabana or Granny Flat or recreational area; consisting of three rooms including a fully functioning kitchen, all with full views onto the pool and stunning outdoors.
The 948sqm block is zoned R20 and offers the potential to subdivide into two lots.
With so many additional home improvements already made, the new owner may decide to live in now and use the land value as a passive investment.
The property is located approximately 80 metres from Adenia Reserve and cycle ways that lead to the Canning River, nature walks and parkland reserves. The private street is ideal for children to play and is in the catchment for Riverton Primary School.
Full renovations without much sight of the original building and featuring a formal lounge conversion to create a sixth bedroom with built in robes.
Additional features and benefits of this property include:
• Formal Dining area off Kitchen
• Large Open Plan Family Room with Sunken Entertainment Area, including Built-in Bar
• Central Kitchen with Dishwasher, Pantry, Microwave Nook and Gas Cooking
• Master Bedroom with WIR
• All minor Bedrooms with BIR’s
• Theatre Room (complete with wiring)
• Two Bathrooms
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Large rear Patio area and built in Pizza Oven
• Garden Shed
• Fibreglass Pool with double pool pump and storage area
• Pond with bridge and walkway, lighting to impress
• Established Front Garden with Reticulation
• Fruit Trees: Pink Lady, Nashi Apple, Lemonade Lemon and Tahitian Lime
• Hot water systems
• Approximately 227sqm of living area, plus a separate 45sqm (approx.) Granny Flat
For more information regarding this home and the amazing benefits of living in Riverton, call your Local Area Specialist (and Resident), Sharmaine Sanders; 27 years of Real Estate experience.