Perfect for the first home buyer or savvy investor, this property offers low maintenance living and a terrific position within a highly sought after suburb. There’s a bus stop right at your front door and shops, restaurants, parks and the Swan River are all close by; you could even cycle into the city and forget those pesky parking fees.
Large windows throughout the home capture the natural light, filtering through the apartment to create ambient spaces. The living room opens to a balcony and could easily accommodate a full lounge suite with room to spare.
The kitchen has a fashionable tile on the floor to suit the fresh, modern layout. There is a chef sized gas hotplate with a full range hood over top and loads of bench space.
The adjoining meals area easily fits a table with four and has its own outlook.
There is a large mirrored, built in robe to the master bedroom with double doors leading out to the balcony.
Additional Features and Benefits of this Property Include:
• Two good sized Bedrooms
• Timber flooring
• Floor to ceiling tiling in Bathroom
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Lock garage and an extra car bay
• Currently tenanted until 14/09/18 at $275.00 per week
• Fridge, built-in microwave, dishwasher and washing machine all included
• Walking distance to the Swan River, Raffles Hotel, Clancys Fish Pub and much, much more.
City of Melville $1,475.45 pa
Water Rates $689.25 pa
Strata Levies $350.00 pq
This apartment is well set back from the road, privately positioned on the top level.
Contact Jared Rayner or Jan Tomelty today; this apartment won’t last long!