RIVERTON PRIMARY SCHOOL CATCHMENT
This elegant, picture perfect modern home has a floor plan unique to the area. Offering extra large rooms and living areas, central kitchen and a superb outdoors plus the option for a home office/hair salon or a potential base for a Granny flat conversion. It's the ideal home for large or growing families and features the right space for a well balanced life.
Nestled within the Riverton Primary School catchment area and with easy access to the Canning River, shops, cafes and the Adenia Reserve; home to over 100 species of birds, popular for bushland walks, dog exercising, cycling, and picnicking.
Additional Benefits and Features Include:
• Stunning Central Kitchen with High Spec Finish, Glass Door Cabinets & Stylish Servery
• Formal Sunken Lounge with Recess Area
• Formal Dining Area featuring French Door Entry to Kitchen
• Large Family Room with Outdoor Outlook
• Four Spacious Bedrooms
• Home Office with Plumbing & Separate HWS (Optional Fifth Room)
• Fashionably Designed Bathrooms
• Storage Room; Potential Area for 3rd Bathroom
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
• Monitored Alarm System & Sensor Alarm in Rear Patio & Yard
• Security Screen Front Door & Front Windows
• Large Outdoor Entertainment Area; Full-Length Gable Patio, Built in Servery, Special Lighting, Bar Fridge & Gas Bottle Station
• Below Ground Pool; Fully Fenced & Compliant
• Side Access to Rear
• Gas Instantaneous HWS + 2nd 25L HWS
• Limestone Retained Gardens & Manicured Lawns
• 743sqm (approx.) North/South Facing Block
For more information regarding this home and the amazing benefits of living in Riverton, call your Local Area Specialist (and Resident), Sharmaine Sanders; 27 years of Real Estate experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Current submissions to the Ombudsman will determine if this home, of the last 135 in Riverton, will be included in the Rossmoyne Senior High School catchment area (Submission date 12th November 2017).