Sitting within easy walking distance to the river, this family home is well positioned on a block of 810sqm (approx.), offering plenty of lifestyle options.
Two levels of character and charm with high ceilings, French Pane windows and separate living and bedroom areas, will make it a perfect home for the family of all ages. The formal lounge is at the front of the home with gas log fireplace and leads through to the hub of the home where the kitchen and the large dining and family areas overlook the all seasons entertaining area with BBQ/Kitchenette and sparkling below ground pool with tropical gardens.
The “kids wing” off the minor hallway, offers 3 double sized bedrooms with built in robes; 1 bedroom to the front of the home with an ensuite bathroom whilst the additional 2 bedrooms are catered for with a modern bathroom and separate WC/powder room.
Privately situated upstairs is the master suite with a wall of built in robes, stunning full ensuite bathroom and a parents’ retreat/study.
Additional Benefits and Features of this property Include:
• Ceiling Fans in all Bedrooms
• Split System(s) Air Conditioning
• Solid Blackbutt Wood Flooring to Family Room
• Internal Laundry with Storage Options
• Alarm System
• Below Ground, Fibreglass Pool with Waterfall
• New Gas HWS
• Attic & Under Stairs Storage
• Powered Shed
• Reticulation Off Mains
• Double Garage with Additional Storage Space, Shoppers Entry and Access Through to the Rear of Property
• Plenty of Space for Extra Cars/Boats/Caravan
• Boat Mooring (6m)*
• Rossmoyne Primary and Rossmoyne Senior High School Zones
• 810sqm (approx.) Green Titled Block
Set in a premier location with access to the local bowling club, shops, parklands, schools and public transport links, this home will provide an enviable way of life for families of all sizes.
Call Di Addenbrooke today for further information or to book your viewing.