Hear the echo of laughter and great memories; This much loved residence is securely located within the Rossmoyne High School Zone and has been home to this local family for the past 40 years.
Featuring a renovated kitchen, bathroom, original Jarrah floorboards, an extended living area and added bedroom, the interior is particularly comfortable and ready for the next family to simply move in.
The outdoors gardens are well manicured and there is plenty of room to entertain with the rear decking and patio overlooking the pool area, lawn and workshop/shed.
This large green titled block is zoned R30 allowing for an average of 300sqm per lot; explore all potential opportunities to develop including retaining the existing home.
End Date Sale – *Offers Pending*
All Offers Presented by 5pm Sunday, 3rd September 2017 (Unless Sold Prior).
Owner will seriously consider ALL terms and offers starting from $750,000.
Additional Benefits and Features of this property include:
• Front Formal Lounge
• Jarrah Floorboards covered in good quality carpets
• Quality Window Treatments
• Central Kitchen with Electric Stove
• Family Room; Cork Tiles & access to outdoors
• Three Large Bedrooms plus Study Area
• Main Bedroom features R/C Air Conditioner & Full Robes
• Central Bathroom
• Wall Heater / Air Conditioner
• Rear Pergola & wooden decking
• Below Ground Fibreglass Pool; in excellent condition with cleaning equipment – has been regularly serviced
• Gas HWS
• Remote Controlled Lock Up Garage
• Drive Through Access to Shed
• Secure Parking for 4 Cars (tandem)
• Reticulation Off Mains
• Rossmoyne High School Zone
• Located within walking distance to the Canning River, local shopping centres & the Riverton Leisureplex Community Centre
• 809sqm (Approx.) Block with 20.1m Frontage, 4.6m Side Access, 16.2m from back wall of home to rear block boundary
• Various Development Possibilities
For more information or to book your viewing, contact your local representative Sharmaine Sanders.
Living and working locally, Sharmaine combines her love of Riverton (local resident for 23 years) with 27 years of Real Estate experience; working hard for you, nobody sells it better.