Tucked away in an often forgotten pocket of the river, Salter Point is one of our city’s best kept secrets, making it a go-to destination for lovers of tranquility whilst still remaining central. This spectacular abode has astounding street presence, “wowing” everyone that sees it.
Architecturally designed by Shayne Le Roy for the modern family that love to entertain, hustling young professionals or down-sizer wanting that lock up and leave lifestyle whilst not compromising on space. With countless social options, some of WA’s best schools and boasting suburban charm so close to the CBD, this area is the perfect combination of convenience and private high end living. Cleverly thought out to make full use of it’s block, this four bedroom home is extremely versatile and finished to the highest standard.
Completed less than a year ago and only 30 meters from the rivers edge, this home truly is the pinnacle of luxurious waterfront living.
Some of the many features:
• Bespoke build, architecturally designed by Shayne Le Roy
• 40sqm alfresco with SMEG slimline barbecue
• Deluxe Kitchen complete with Gaggenau twin ovens & twin zone wine fridge, Integrated Miele Dishwasher & Neff Induction Cook Top
• Scullery complete with Integrated Fridge Freezer
• 5 meter Statuario Venato Marble Kitchen Bench Top with waterfall edge
• 12 meter Infinity Edge lap pool in north facing courtyard
• Courtyard complete with a 5 meter motorised awning with wind sensor & mill-board composite decking (no maintenance or oiling required)
• Actron ESP Plus 6 zone Airconditioner (controlled through WIFI)
• Electric roller blinds
• Sonos wireless speakers in living areas
• Italian Silver Pearl Limestone Floors throughout
• 5KW Sun power solar panels & Fronius Inverter
• Kocom Intercom
• TouchNav Security System
• Powder Room
This masterpiece offers a wonderful combination of progressive architecture and 2017 convenience. Newly built and ready for its next family that enjoy the finer things in life, pencil in 23 Salter Point Parade for a viewing before the next lucky family beat you to it.