Welcome to Rossmoyne.
Occupying one of the most elevated and private positions in Rossmoyne, this architecturally designed residence allows for executive living with fantastic entertaining options and panoramic river views.
Of multi-generational design, this home has the ability to service three generations of the one family. The master suite is upstairs with double WIR’s, access to a large balcony and an ensuite bathroom with stunning river views from the bath. 3 additional bedrooms are well separated on the ground floor, with 2 bathrooms and large living area that accesses the expansive and multiple outdoor entertaining areas including a BBQ corner and sparkling below ground pool.
The large open plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining area caters for gatherings of all sizes with access through sliding doors to a spacious north facing balcony with 180 degree views of the Canning River. The Chef’s kitchen features vast granite bench tops with breakfast bench space, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage options with She-Oak cupboards.
Character throughout, this home is one of a kind. Watch the dolphins swim by and water activities take place on the Canning River as you go about your daily routine, in a forever home in the highly sought after suburb of Rossmoyne.
Additional Features & Benefits Include:
• Over 500sqm of Living Area
• All North Facing Rooms with River Views
• Marri Floors Throughout
• Upgraded Ducted & Zoned Reverse Cycle Air Con.
• Filtered Water Available at Bar & Kitchen
• Gas Log Fireplace
• Commercial Grade Boral Windows
• Fresh Water Pool with In-Floor Cleaning System and Solar Heating
• Extensive Aggregate Paving
• Reticulated Lawns
• 5.5 kW Inverter (21 panels)
• Entertainment Bar with Servery Downstairs
• Additional Space for Cars, Boats & Caravans behind Gates
• Panoramic Views of the River and Escarpment
• Close to excellent schools including Rossmoyne Senior High, All Saints College, Aquinas, Curtin & Murdoch Universities.
Rossmoyne is a premier riverside suburb of Perth located within 10kms of the CBD. It is easily accessed by major arterial roads and catered for by the Bull Creek Train Station and Bus links. There is nothing to compare to this large quality home in this prime cul-de-sac location.
For more information or to view this impressive property, please call Di Addenbrooke.