End Date Sale: All Offers Presented by 5pm, Wednesday May 31st, 2017 (unless sold prior).
A fantastic opportunity to enter the highly sought after Willetton suburb at an affordable price. Perfectly placed at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is ideal for the investor, first homebuyer or downsizers.
Warm and inviting, showcasing light filled, newly painted rooms and comfortable spaces with carpets only 2 years old, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom, one bathroom street front home was recently leased at $340 p/w.
The spacious kitchen overlooks the backyard and patio area and comes with an abundance of storage. The paved patio leads out from the kitchen and is great for entertaining friends and family year round.
Additional benefits and features include:
- 520sqm (approx.) Block
- 5 minute Walking Distance to the Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
- A 5 minute Stroll to the Riverton Leisureplex and Library
- Short Distance to the High Road Shops and Amenities
- Close to Major Public Transport Links
- Willetton Senior High School Zone
- Built in Robes to all Bedrooms
- Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner to Master Bedroom
- Undercover Car Port
- Bore Water System
- Gas Connection
- 3x2m Shed
- Solar HWS
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning Throughout
For more information or to book your viewing call Zac Addenbrooke today.