Sitting within walking distance to the river, this family home is well positioned on a block of 862sqm (approx.), offering development options to the astute buyer.
Set in a premier cul-de-sac location with walkway through to the local bowling club, shops, parklands, school and public transport links, this home will provide an enviable lifestyle for families of all sizes.
Two levels of character and charm with high ceilings and separate living and bedroom areas, will make it a perfect home for the family of all ages. The light and bright main living is at the front of the home where the kitchen and the large dining/lounge areas overlook the all seasons entertaining area and sparkling below ground pool with tropical gardens.
3 double sized bedrooms with built in robes, are catered for with a full bathroom and separate WC plus a multipurpose room with access to the rear outdoor entertaining area.
The rear entertaining area is absolutely gorgeous, complete with water feature, fruit trees, fire pit and built-in furniture; perfect for those still summer evenings.
Privately positioned upstairs is the master suite with WIR, ensuite bathroom and a parents’ retreat.
Additional Benefits and Features of this property Include:
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Internal Laundry with Storage Options
• Evaporative Cooling System and Split Systems
• Double Garage with Additional Storage Space and Access to the Rear of Property
• Abundance of External Storage Options
• Rossmoyne Primary and Rossmoyne Senior High School Zones
• 862sqm (approx.) Block -Subdivision Potential with WAPC Approval
Call Di Addenbrooke today for further information or to book your viewing.