Be impressed by this near new, architecturally designed Solar Passive* home, with high ceilings and spacious rooms throughout.
The generous master suite is at the front of the house off the main entrance and includes a wall of built in robes and large ensuite with separate WC.
The hallway leads to an additional three queen size bedrooms with built in robes, a gorgeous bathroom with Sports Therapy Spa Bath and an activity room.
Double French doors lead to the hub of the home where well-dressed Picture windows fill the dining and family rooms with natural light. The well-equipped kitchen with Essa Stone bench-tops, dual wall ovens (Zug), walk in pantry and an abundance of storage, is perfectly situated to make family dining and parties in the Alfresco a breeze.
The Alfresco dining allows for year round entertaining with an outlook over lawn and retained gardens.
Sitting on an 885sqm (approx.) green title block and within walking distance to primary and senior schools, Canning River, shops and parklands, the opportunity to purchase this lifestyle will be hard to beat.
Extras Benefits & Features Include:
• Study with Walk in Storage
• Powder Room
• Laundry with Walk In Linen Cupboard
• Solar HWS
• 3 Phase Power
• 3000L Rainwater Tank (Plumbed to Toilets & Washing Machine)
• Reticulated Lawns & Gardens
• Wheelchair Friendly
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
* Architecturally designed Solar Passive home by Solar Dwellings with insulated walls and double insulation in the roof space. Benefits of Solar Passive Design: reduced power costs, airflow, artificial heating not required in winter, bathrooms and laundry dry quickly with full ventilation meaning no mould.
Call Di Addenbrooke for times to view or book a private viewing!