Viewing is a must! A family home with all the amenities to make life easy. From the separate zoned living to the stylish outdoor entertaining you will enjoy the space and privacy afforded at this riverside address in the highly sought after suburb of Shelley.
The master suite is set privately to the front of the home with access to a formal lounge, well separated from the hub of the home. Jarrah floorboards lead from the front door through to the large open plan kitchen and meals area.
The central chefs kitchen boasts stone bench tops, extensive storage and a breakfast bench, enjoying both the ease of serving the indoor meals and the outdoor entertaining which is accessed through double glass doors.
The "kids wing" is set to the rear of the property and offers 3 double-sized bedrooms with full bathroom plus a spacious games room. The games room is catered for by a separate toilet and vanity (with room for a shower), including a well-appointed bar and double glass doors to both the central decked courtyard and the rear entertaining area and pool.
The private outdoor area overlooking the pool and retained gardens is covered for year round entertaining.
Walking distance to parklands, the Canning River, shops, schools and public transport links, this is a delightful family home.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Freshly Painted
• Newly Renovated Kitchen with Stone Bench Tops
• Stainless Steel Appliances (Including 2 Ovens)
• Zoned, Ducted Gas Heating
• New Reverse Cycle Air Con. System
• Powder Room
• Large Internal Laundry
• Reticulated Lawns & Gardens
• Security System
• Double Auto Door Garage
• Below Ground Salt Pool with Water Features
• Limestone Paving
• Outdoor Lighting
• New LED Lighting Throughout
• New Ceiling Fans
• Abundance of Storage Options
• Multiple Living & Entertaining Areas
• 632sqm (approx.) Green Titled Block
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
For more information or to view this property, please call Di Addenbrooke.