Open by appointment this week , Call for your private Viewing
Close to the river? Check.
Close to Aquinas College? Check.
Convenient location? Check.
Well-positioned in a highly sought after suburb? Check.
This much loved home sits on 556sqm (approx.) of prime Salter Point land and may well be what you’ve been waiting for!
As you enter the house you will feel right at home with high ceilings and warm Jarrah floorboards throughout and a well-designed country style kitchen that will surely impress.
The recently renovated bathrooms and laundry add a modern flair to the home whilst retaining the wonderful character and charm.
4 large bedrooms make up the accommodation, with the 3rd and 4th bedroom offering flexible living options under the main roof in the ability to be used as a home office or granny flat with separate entrance, kitchenette and second bathroom.
With a large all seasons patio, veranda and open courtyard, you can choose to entertain from the multiple areas depending on the weather and the situation.
Additional features and benefits of this property include:
• 556sqm Survey Strata Block with dual street frontages
• Solar Hot Water System
• 8 Solar Panels with a 2kw system
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Practical country style kitchen with modern appliances
• Multiple living areas
• Jarrah Floorboards throughout
• Leadlight and stain glass windows throughout
• 11 Fruit trees plus Passionfruit and Grape vines scattered through the bird friendly native garden
• 200m to Aquinas College
• 400m walk to Aquinas Bay
• 4 minute drive to Canning Bridge Train Station
• 6 minute drive to Curtin University
For more information on this well-kept home, contact Paul Chapman today.