This family sized home boasts multiple light and bright living areas with a separate lounge to the front of the home and a large open plan central hub, comprising a kitchen, meals and family area.
The low maintenance backyard provides plenty of options for entertaining with a huge patio for use year round, extensive paving, retained gardens and a lawn area for the kids and pets to enjoy.
Well positioned in a neat, cul-de-sac location, this home sits within close proximity to shops, parklands, schools, public transport links and easy access to Willeri Drive and Roe Highway.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Ceiling fans to 3 bedrooms and living areas
• Solid floor boards (clip)
• Kitchen with Dishwasher, plenty of storage options, stainless steel cooking appliances and an outlook over the backyard
• Semi Ensuite Bathroom with separate WC
• Patio area with Pizza Oven and built-in Barbecue
• Garage gable with new auto door
• Recycle air con
• Bore reticulation
• Fully fenced front yard with lawn and gardens
• Less than a 5 minute drive to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre, Riverton Leisureplex and the Riverton Library
• Lynwood Senior High School Zone (less than a 5 minute drive)
• Parkwood Primary School Zone (less than a 5 minute drive)
• 700sqm (approx.) Green Titled Block
To book your viewing or for more information, contact Sharmaine Sanders today.