Welcome to your very own private oasis.
Immaculately presented, this stunning and fully renovated residence boasts quality finishes throughout and will surely impress!
Accommodation is catered for with three quality bedrooms, all with plush carpets. The master bedroom is complimented by a walk-in-robe and a luxuriously appointed ensuite bathroom, whilst the two minor bedrooms have the use of the main bathroom with separate WC.
Entertaining will be a breeze with the large open plan living/dining and kitchen as well as a separate formal lounge/library. Natural light fills the hub of the home, highlighting the warm-coloured timber floors that flow throughout the living areas and the kitchen, which showcases stylish benchtops and ample storage options with a gorgeous outlook over the backyard.
The large outdoor alfresco area with auto blind, ceiling fan and water feature, is perfect for year-round barbeques, or relaxing in winter by the fire place.
• LED Lighting throughout
• Loft storage (accessed by internal ladder)
• Large double garage with storage
• Garden storage shed
• Quality landscaping and reticulated gardens
• Private courtyard with fish pond
• Fruit trees (avocado, orange, lime, lemon, mandarin, fig, banana, mango) and herb garden
• 3m wide gated side storage and access
• Gas connected
• Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
• Shelley Primary and Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
Well positioned in this highly sought after riverside suburb, you'll find yourself within walking distance to the Canning River, Shelley Foreshore, the Shelley Hub and The Tribute cafe; a superb lifestyle on offer, easily enjoyed.