Please note this Saturday's home open will now be at 4:00-4:30pm.
This quality built home will suit families of all ages and sizes and is perfect for those that like to entertain! Built in late 2009 and set on a 557sqm block, the well-designed home boasts high ceilings, quality finishes and fixtures throughout and plenty of space with multiple outdoor and indoor living areas to entertain family and friends.
Stunning bamboo timber floors flow through both levels of the home and into the open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Floor to ceiling windows provide plenty of natural light and brings the outside in with an outlook over the pool; perfect for parents to keep an eye on the children. With no expense spared, the alfresco area is fully equipped and allows for all year entertaining.
Accommodation is catered for with 4 super-sized bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and a powder room. The king sized master suite is complete with a luxurious bathroom featuring a double shower, double vanities, bath and separate WC, plus a large walk in robe and dressing room.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Multiple Living Areas
• Chef’s Kitchen with Caesar Stone Bench Tops, Double Fridge Recess, Stainless Steel Appliances, 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, Integrated Dishwasher, Soft Closing Drawers and Glass Splashbacks
• Guest Bedroom Suite Downstairs with Walk in Robe and Ensuite Bathroom
• Two additional King Size Bedrooms, both with Walk in Robes
• Powder Room
• Fully Functioning Study
• Laundry with Walk in Linen and adjoining Drying Courtyard
• Abundance of Storage Options
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning including in Alfresco
• Large Belowground Pool
• Low Maintenance, Fully Reticulated Garden
• Double Garage with Store Room and Shoppers Entry
• Parking Outside for 3 Cars
• Easy Access to Public Transport Links
• Close to Como Primary School, Penhros, Aquinas and Wesley College, Preston Street Cafes, Restaurants and a short drive to Perth CBD
To book your viewing of this stunning property or for further information, contact Paul Chapman today