This two storey, three bedroom townhouse is privately positioned in the highly sought after riverside suburb of Shelley.
The lounge and recently renovated open plan kitchen and dining is downstairs and enjoys an outlook to the patio entertaining and private gardens.
Upstairs the three bedrooms are catered for by a spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Outside is fully fenced and with a second entry from the carport. This space will suit any size gathering.
Set in a neat and small group of 8, with transport and amenities at your door step, be quick as this home won't last.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Additional Car Bay
• Recently renovated modern Kitchen with Dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Large internal Laundry with 2nd Toilet
• Main Bedroom with mirrored Built in Robes and Ceiling Fan
• All bedrooms with Block-Out Blinds; main and 2nd Bedroom also with Roller Shutters
• Walk to Shelley Primary School, shops, The Tribute Café, river, parks and Shelley Foreshore and public transport links
• Close proximity to Curtin University, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, All Saints College and Rossmoyne Senior High School (Zone)
• 317sqm (approx.) including 211sqm of external land
Strata Levies: $486.00 p/qtr
For further information or to view now, please call Di Addenbrooke