Positioned in the highly sought after suburb of Mount Pleasant and built by the award winning and locally renowned Atrium Homes, this property won the ‘Masters Builder Awards’ 2013 Display Home of the year and won’t disappoint.
A perfect example of sophistication and quality throughout, this home is an entertainers’ delight with the expansive open plan kitchen, meals and outdoor living supported by high end finishes and functionality.
The ground floor consists of a study/home office which doubles as a 4th bedroom, complete with built-in-robe and ensuite bathroom that doubles as a powder room, a separate and luxurious home theatre, plus the amazingly presented kitchen, dining and family areas - a real stand out feature of the home.
The first floor contains a retreat with access to the front balcony and some stunning sunsets across the nature reserve adjacent and 3 large bedrooms including a generous-sized master suite complete with ensuite and WIR.
Additional features and benefits include:
• Master Bedroom, with WIR and ensuite
• 3 Additional Bedrooms all with BIR’s
• Study/4th Bedroom with semi-ensuite
• Laundry Chute
• Large Balcony with West facing views over Blue Gum Reserve
• Large 2 car garage
• Granite kitchen benchtops
• AEG electric oven, gas hotplate and slide-out range hood
• Low maintenance gardens
• 3 Phase Power
• Full security system
• Outdoor Kitchen with built in BBQ on mains gas, sink and incorporated bar fridge
• Dual Applecross and Rossmoyne Senior High School Zones
Conveniently located just a short stroll from local shops, cafes, a supermarket, speciality stores and the Swan River, this property also enjoys the use of the local Tennis Club across the road and the Blue Gum Reserve.
For more information or to book your private viewing, contact Jared Rayner today.