A property you will be proud to call your home.
Your opportunity to live on the riverfront with this classic, multi-level entertainer complete with a myriad of lifestyle options. The home displays luxurious features throughout that make your living experience as effortless as possible; the quality of lifestyle on offer is second to none.
The ground level boasts a resort style entrance and consists of a home office, games room with river views, heated pool and sauna, large laundry and separate bathroom.
The main level of the home consists of formal and informal living areas, a bedroom wing and the new kitchen and open plan family and meals area with expansive river and city views. The separate dining area and formal lounge is positioned on the west side of the home, with large windows that capture the stunning vista of the Canning River and summer firework displays.
The secluded master suite will delight with private balcony, a large walk in robe and expansive ensuite bathroom, where you’ll be able to enjoy a relaxing bath whilst looking out over the prestigious Shelley waterfront.
The additional four king-sized bedrooms are on the main level, sharing two bathrooms (each bedroom with semi-ensuite) and all with built-in-robes. Three of these bedrooms are catered for by a private activity room with a full second kitchen, balcony, laundry chute and gas log fireplace.
The backyard will inspire you to create your own oasis or invest in the potential to retain the home and subdivide into a rear block.
Additional Benefits & Features of this Property Include:
• New Kitchen with Stone Bench Tops and quality Miele appliances
• Alarm System
• Chair Lift
• Ducted Vacuum System
• Split System Air Conditioning to all rooms
• Abundance of storage options throughout
• Huge Laundry with plenty of bench space and Laundry Chute
• Auto Blinds
• Commercial Grade Glass Windows throughout with Privacy Tint
• Multiple Balconies
• Tennis Court
• Fruit Trees including Avocado, Guava, Pomegranate and Lemon
• Fully Reticulated off Bore
• Workshop/Store Room with 3-Phase Power
• Gas HWS
• 24x Solar Panels, 5kW
• Salt Pool with Solar Heating
• Carport with space for 5 vehicles
• Electric Gate and Intercom
• 1,674sqm (approx.) Subdivisible Block - Potential for 4 Lot Subdivision
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
A wonderful opportunity on offer at this highly sought after address; with river walkways, cycleways, park-lands and Dolphins visiting this part of the river regularly, all just beyond your doorstep.
Open by appointment only, contact Di Addenbrooke to book your viewing today or to discuss your options.