This multi-level entertainer is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location, showcasing some of the best views of the Canning River and city, from the highest vantage point in Rossmoyne.
The upper level provides a secluded master suite with a huge balcony, walk in robe and expansive ensuite bathroom where you’ll be able to enjoy a relaxing bath whilst looking out over the prestigious Rossmoyne waterfront. The adjoining lounge room enjoys views of the city, river and surrounding reserves, plus a separate office with built-in-storage caters for flexible living.
The mid-level boasts a resort style entrance through double doors, 2 bedrooms (each with built-in robes and their own shower/vanity combination bathroom), powder room, formal dining, open plan kitchen/meals/lounge and balcony entertaining. The incredible, unobstructed views of the Canning River (and beyond) are superbly captured through the large windows that wrap-around the West/North West side of the house.
The ground level includes 2 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, internal laundry, a bathroom which can also be accessed from the pool area, great games room complete with bar setup and a Granny Flat with storage room, kitchenette and private entrance.
Additional Benefits & Features of this Property Include:
• Multiple Living Areas
• Flexible Floor Plan
• Separate Zoned Living
• Security Gate and Screen Doors
• Ducted Vacuum System
• Split System Air Conditioning to lower level rooms
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning to mid and upper levels
• Abundance of Storage Options throughout (including Attic storage)
• Mid-Level Balcony with barbecue gas point, café blinds and access to the pool area
• Gas Storage HWS
• Below Ground Salt Pool with heating
• Double Auto Door Garage, plus space for additional vehicles/boat/caravan
• 890sqm (approx.) Green Titled Block with subdivision potential
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
A wonderful lifestyle opportunity on offer at this highly sought after address; with river walkways, cycleways, and park-lands just beyond your doorstep.
Contact Di Addenbrooke to book your viewing today or to discuss your options.